More Foot Spas.
Dr. Scholl's Sole Sensations Foot Spa. Smart Heat feature maintains water temperature. Also features a soothing massage function, an accunode textured basin, three stationary massage attachments, a hood that acts as a splash guard and removable reflexology foot roller attachment.
Great unit for soaking your feet before pedicure, relaxing after a long day in front of a TV, for example, or enjoying soothing effects of aromatic oils along with a gentle massage.
- Dr. Scholl's Sole Sensations Foot Spa by Helen of Troy
- Soothes aching feet with vibratory massage, Smart Heat and interchangeable massage attachments.
- Three interchangeable massage attachments for accunode, accupressure and roller massage.
- Multiple toe-touch settings for Smart Heat and vibratory massage - no need to get up for changing the modes.
- Interchangeable reflexology rollers provide soothing foot relief and massage.
- Smart Heat keeps water comfortably warm for soothing relief and enhances health effects of aromatherapy salts and oils if you choose to enhance your spa experience.
- Accunode textured base - nodes are strategically placed for reaching and stimulating some of the most important nerves on your soles to energize your body and relax your mind based on ancient knowledge for acupuncture points location.
- Red hood prevents water from splashing.
- Long cord and compact design allow for an easy relocation of your unit to find the most comfortable spot.
- Weight: 5.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Hellen of Troy
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
- Item #: HT66222
- Regular Price: $27.00
- Aloha Price: $24.00
Note: Use this foot spa while seated. Standing in it might cause damage to the unit. Reflexology rollers are not automatic, you must move your feet slightly over them for deeper massage if desired or replace with another attachment for a soft vibration massage.