More Hawaiian Coffee.
Toasted Coconut Kona Blend Coffee by Royal Kona Coffee
A very favorite island coffee flavor for many customers. A delectable coconut with a hint of vanilla aroma. Imagine slowly sipping on your most delightful cup of coffee under a tall palm tree on a sunny morning by a gorgeous Hawaiian shore. This coffee is so amazing that it will instantly transform you into an island mood and feel. Great when served either hot or iced. Add some condensed milk to kick the flavor.
Year after year, an extremely limited amount of precious coffee beans was carefully grown and roasted to perfection in lush Manoa valley to be an exclusive treat for Hawaii's royal family and royal guests. Now, a unique family tradition and nearly two centuries of invaluable coffee experience are available to you with each cup of superior Royal Kona coffee. Enjoy!
- Toasted Coconut Kona Blend Coffee by Royal Kona Coffee
- Coffee for Royalty.
- Kona blend.
- All purpose grind coffee.
- Toasted Coconut (formerly known as Chocolate Haupia) - delicious flavor and aroma of creamy Haupia (coconut) cake merged with unforgettable taste of Hawaiian kona coffee.
- Classified as Light Medium Roast.
- A quality Hawaiian product from Superior Coffee Hawaii, Royal Kona Coffee Company - Hawaii, USA.
- Net Weight: 8 oz. (227 g)
- Item #: c70035
- Regular Price: $15.00
- Aloha Price: $10.50
Gift wrapped. Comes with Hawai'i post card. Please enter a gift message in the Comments field during checkout.
Order Processing Time: Ships in five-seven business days.
|Ingredients:Arabica coffee. Flavored coffees contain natural and artificial flavors.
Flavored coffee (also known as Kona blend) contains 10% or more of coffee grown in Kona district of the Big Island of Hawaii. The rest is premium Arabica coffee roasted in Hawaii that is added to soften a natural acidic factor of Kona grown coffee.