More Hawaiian Coffee.
Pumpkin Spice Kona Coffee by Royal Kona
Year after year, an extremely limited amount of precious coffee beans was carefully grown and roasted to perfection in lush Manoa valley to be an exclusive treat for Hawaii's royal family and royal guests. Now, a unique family tradition and nearly two centuries of invaluable coffee experience are available to you with each cup of superior Royal Kona coffee. Enjoy!
- Coffee for Royalty.
- All purpose grind coffee.
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee - delightful holiday flavor and aroma of delectable pumpkin dessert with a hint of traditional spice is merged with unforgettable taste of Hawaiian Kona coffee.
- Hawaii's favorite gift for holiday season.
- Limited edition flavor and traditional blue packaging for holidays. Available for a limited time.
- Classified as Light Medium Roast.
- 10% or more of Kona-grown coffee is blended with Hawaiian coffee.
- A quality Hawaiian product from Hawaii Coffee Company - Hawaii, USA.
- Net Weight: 8 oz. (227 g)
- Item #: C51223
- Regular Price: $15.00
- Aloha Price: $10.95
Comes with Hawai'i post card. You may enter a free gift message during checkout.
|Ingredients:Arabica coffee. Flavored coffees contain natural and artificial flavors.
Flavored coffee (also known as Kona blend) contains 10% or more of coffee grown in Kona district of the Big Island of Hawaii. The rest is premium Arabica coffee roasted in Hawaii that is added to soften a natural acidic factor of Kona grown coffee.