More Exotic Plumeria Perfumes.
Plumeria Cologne by Royal Hawaiian Perfumes
Tropical sensuous fragrance cannot be better defined than by one word - Plumeria.
Welcome to the islands!
Here is your chance to gift an experience of a fragrant Plumeria lei to yourself or someone living far-far away from Hawaii. And the best part, you may gift a gentle, unforgettable island fragrance to everyone around you just by wearing this extraordinary perfume.
Plumeria is also known as "Hawaiian frangipani." "The Plumeria's delightful beauty, along with its light, lasting colorful fragrance,
makes it one of the most popular flowers for leis".
Royal Hawaiian Plumeria is the newest formula and is the closest scent to real Plumeria blossoms. Try it, you will love it!
- Royal Hawaiian Plumeria Cologne Mist
- Enticingly subtle, this Plumeria-infused spray cologne captures the essence of island femininity.
- Greatly loved Hawaiian perfume, sweetly delicate, silky and vibrant.
- Feel like wearing a gorgeous, colorful Plumeria lei and having a birthday every day.
- Be unique, be yourself, live Hawaii-style and feel a royal power of your precious personality.
- Recommended for either men or women because of a wonderful flower lei tradition in Hawaii.
- Comes in a gorgeous square glass bottle with gold-tone cap and spray pump.
- Packaged into beautifully designed carton box.
- Manufacturer: Royal Hawaiian Perfumes
- Made in Hawaii
- Net Weight: 1.6 fl. oz. (47 ml)
- Item #: R71502
- Aloha Price: $13.90
Plumeria's "essence is extracted from the five petaled plumeria flower. Plumeria trees only grow in tropical environments. They are most prolific in Hawaii. The plumeria flower comes in a variety of colors, white, red, pink, orange and yellow; white being the most common.
Royal Hawaiian Perfume's plumeria scent is as fragrant and fresh as a beautiful flower lei. It's perfect for any time of the day!"
Comes with Hawai'i post card. Please enter a gift message in the Comments field during checkout.
Order Processing Time: Ships in three weeks.
[misspelled: plumeri, plumaria, plomeria, plumera, plomera, flomeria]