More Hawaii Calendars.
Pegge Hopper 2009 Calendar
"Pegge Hopper was born in Oakland, California, and studied at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. After graduation, she worked for Raymond Loewy Associates in New York, where she designed department store murals. This was followed by a year of travel through Europe and two years of work designing posters and graphics for La Rinascente in Milan, Italy.
- Pegge Hopper art.
- Stunning 12-month calendar with reprints of famous paintings by Pegge Hopper.
- All reprints display gorgeous Hawaiian women in a unique Pegge's manner of peaceful relaxation.
- Pegge Hopper's extraordinary art adorns some of the well known homes and offices in Hawai'i.
- Share the beauty and heritage, own Pegge Hopper's calendar that you may proudly display on your walls, any year. Pegge's art is truly timeless.
- Measures 11" x 11" closed.
- Published by Island Heritage
- Item #: C72905
- Price: $11.00
In 1963, Pegge moved to Hawai'i and became the art director for an advertising agency. In 1970, she began to paint and print her distinctive island women. Pegge has had one-person shows in Chicago, Los Angeles, Seattle, Japan, and in Hawai'i at the Contemporary Arts Center. Her gallery opened in March 1983 in Chinatown at 1164 Nu'uanu Avenue and is where her original paintings and drawings are currently on exhibit."