More Hawaiian Chocolate & Macadamia Nuts.
Kona Caramacs Covered in Milk Chocolate - Hawaiian Host
"This is real Hawaiian Host.
Genuine. Classic. Original.
It truly is Hawaii's Gift to the World.
Comes with a beautiful island postcard and your gift message handwritten.
- Kona Caramacs by Hawaiian Host
- Kona coffee caramel and macadamias covered in milk chocolate.
- Dry roasted macadamia nuts mixed with generous layers of delectable Kona coffee caramel and an outer layer of flavorful milk chocolate.
- Made with real Kona coffee.
- For the best, chewy caramel experience, chill before serving.
- An essential treat for personal or gift-giving enjoyment.
- Hawaii's holiday favorite.
- Freshness guaranteed.
- Manufacturer: Hawaiian Host Chocolates
- Made in the U.S.A. with Aloha
- Net Weight: 5 oz./142g - 10 round pieces per box
- Item #: CH22240
- Regular Price: $11.00
- Aloha Price: $8.50
Also Available: Set of 6 Boxes with free shipping by air mail in U.S. (item CH22124-s6 only, select Kona Caramacs option).
Order Processing Time: Ships in two weeks. For warm weather seasons, warm weather states and shipments to RI, please select 2nd Day Air or Express shipping option for this product. Limit 12 boxes per customer in one order. You may place additional orders.
|Ingredients:Caramel (corn syrup, condensed milk, invert sugar, partially hydrogenated coconut oil, instant Kona blend coffee, butter, salt, disodium phosphate, soy lecithin - an emulsifier, flavorings), milk chocolate (sugar, milk, chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin - an emulsifier, vanillin - an artificial flavor), dry roasted macadamia nuts.|