LION Coffee - Lion Gold, Vanilla Macadamia or Organic
A century of wisdom in every roast!
A cheery Aloha in every sip! Fine enough for a sail anywhere, LION Coffee roasts to legendary perfection right here, in Honolulu!
Hawaii's LION Coffee
The King of Coffees!
Hawaii's finest, premium gourmet coffee.
10% Kona coffee blend - each bag contains 10% of volcanic Kona grown coffee and 90% of coffee grown in other areas of the Big Island or on other Hawaiian islands.
Auto drip grind or whole bean.
Roasts and flavors available:
- LION Macadamia - Light medium roast. The original MacNut coffee.
- Original LION Coffee - Historic "1864" roast. Famous great taste.
- LION Gold - Light roast. International coffee blend.
- Thai Mocha - Sweet Asian-style dark mocha.
- Vanilla Macadamia - Light medium roast. Rich macadamia nut flavor with vanilla aroma.
- Chocolate Macadamia - Light medium fancy roast. Delightful chocolate with macadamia nut flavor and aroma.
- Hazelnut - Famous hazelnut flavor and aroma. Rich & nutty.
- Toasted Coconut - Wonderful, creamy coconut flavor and aroma of famous Haupia cake.
- Organic - Dark Roast - Kona Gold European. 7 oz. (198 g). Rich vibrant European flavor. Certified organic by GOCA. "LION keeping Hawaii pure cup after cup."
Flavored coffees contain natural flavors. Some may also contain artificial flavorings.
Quality Hawaiian product.
Roasted and packaged by LION Coffee Company
Net Weight (except Organic): 10 oz. (283 g)
Item #: c0597
Regular Price: $16.00
Price: $11.39 (or $46.39 for 24 oz. bag)
"Since 1864, LION has reigned as the King of Coffees. Regal standards demand the world's finest arabica beans, careful fancy roasting, freshness, and an abundance of cheer. Drink LION Coffee, over a century of wisdom in every roast!"
Gift wrapped. Comes with Hawai'i post card. Please enter a gift message in the Comments field during checkout.
Order Processing Time: Ships in five-seven business days.
Ingredients:Arabica coffee (proudly roasted in Hawaii). Flavored coffees may contain natural and artificial flavors.
Flavored coffee (also known as Kona blend) contains 10% or more of coffee grown in Kona district of the Big Island of Hawaii. The rest is premium Arabica coffee roasted in Hawaii that is added to soften a natural acidic factor of Kona grown coffee.
"America's oldest major coffee company. Due to enthusiastic and loyal support of coffee lovers from around the world, LION's reputation for an incredibly smooth, rich taste has spread far and wide. Because of this, our great tasting gourmet coffees are shipped all across the seven seas." (LION Coffee Company)